Monday, May 16, 2011

Re-start

So it has been quite a long time since I have last posted... That is also an understatement. So things have definitely changed? shifted? morphed? since the last time I updated. I have though been planning this particular entry for maybe the past 2 years. Laziness indeed is quite a deterrent.
So at the moment I am in my new apartment attached to a church behind a cemetery in a relatively fabulously wealthy neighborhood in Connecticut with two super awesome dental students who have been helping me for the past 2.5 hours connect my internet. Talk about totally awesome. (...and run-on sentences...) I have a camera and maybe when it stops raining I'll take some fantastic pictures to add. I am very excited to be busy again, decorating my new room with no supplies and no money are just not cutting it.
I am very much out of practice with blogging so perhaps tomorrow I will write a longer and more satisfying entry. I miss everyone immensely and I look forward to correspondence and future adventures! (ALSO this post is dedicated to my absolute bestest friend in the whole world who I found out actually still reads my almost defunct blog- I would have never have guessed)

2 comments:

  1. if you blog, a horse will make it halfway to water before truth finds pants... or something like that. bonus points for finding the author(s).

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back, princess! blog your adventures. i'm looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete